Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Discovery

While riding Heather Farms on Monday I discovered that my leg muscles hurt after a VERY short time (5 mins) of riding. I am pretty sure that it has to do with the water pill the doc prescribed and I started taking on the 27th. Resting helps somewhat, it does not kept the pain from getting worst. So if I continue with the water pill I won't be able to exercise ( bad for me). This is an extra water pill as my high blood pressure med also includes an diuretic. The doctor felt that it wasn't enough, so he prescribed an extra pill.

A little cramp history; I use to have sever cramps at least once a night for years, Gatorade cured it, then I got diabetes, so no more Gatorade, when the cramps returned, they were not nearly as bad, so I deal with it. I think what I'm going to do is drink Gatorade for a while and no other carbs, just to get rid of the pain, and stop the extra diuretic, then I'll have to figure out with the Doc how the achieve an balance on an day to day basic.





Departed: Jan 30, '12, 02:12pm
Starts in: Walnut Creek, California 94598, US
Distance: 1.1 mi
Elevation: + 100 / - 230 ft
Max Grade

Total Duration: 00:58:41
Moving Time: 00:16:40
Stopped Time: 00:42:01

Max Speed: 14.0 mph
Avg. Speed: 4.1 mph

No comments: