Saturday, January 28, 2012

Riding Heather Farms Park

I think one of the reasons I had some much trouble getting out for a ride was my heart. I was always tired and I had no stamina. I kept thinking "What's wrong with me? Why can't I get out the house?"

I went for a ride on the 25th and WOW what a revelation! easier to sit, easier to position my feet on the pedals, no discomfort while pedaling. I was even able to kind of get the cleats to work.I felt like I was able to pedal faster and I didn't get as tired as quickly. My ride was cut short because the chain kept coming off the gears. Today I'm fixing the chain and I'll go back to Heather farms and go for another ride. Also this is the fastest I have ridden. Yahhhh!





Departed: Jan 25, '12, 02:30pm
Starts in: Walnut Creek, California 94598, US
Distance: 0.6 mi
Elevation: + 140 / - 146 ft
Max Grade

Total Duration: 00:58:57
Moving Time: 00:06:47
Stopped Time: 00:52:10

Max Speed: 33.7 mph
Avg. Speed: 5.1 mph  




















































































  

No comments: