Sunday, May 8, 2011

Test Ride

"Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling." ~James E. Starrs 


Today Donna and I did a test ride. I just love it, so comfy and fun. I couldn't be happier.
After my ride, Donna says, "That looks like fun." I thought to myself, 'Oh Oh'. So she takes a spin, and fell in love. Now Donna wants a Rover, too. LOL! And she will have it. I am deliriously happy she will be joining me for rides. 


 I think I need shorter cranks. I think I'm going to ride the trike for awhile and see.

Doesn't she look like she's lounging on the patio?


There it is! "The recumbent trike smile"

We couldn't stop talking about the trikes on the way home, we are so excited. Now we can do wonderful trails together. Like Coastside Trail at Half moon Bay, Iron horse Trail (right around the corner), The Monterey Bay Coastal Bike Trail, The San Francisco Bay Trail, The Contra Costa Canal Trail, etc..

We were there yesterday and Donna walked the trail and loved it. I looked at the trail and wished I had the Rover.



Next Accessories 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Muriel and I went out today to test drive this Trek, it never entered my mind to want to test drive it myself, but when I saw the joy on Muriel's face when she was returning from her ride, I knew I had to try it out. You guessed it, yes, now I want one!
The bike was so quiet and it handle with ease, even going around tight corners. I had no fear of it tipping over whatsoever. I wanted to keep riding, but knew that the man who owned the shop was waiting patiently for us to quit playing around so he can go home. Luv2Trek!